Degross Design and Innovation LTD is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy sets out when, how and why we may collect and use your personal information, the kind of personal information we may collect and how we use and process the information.
We may provide the information we collect to third parties who are obliged to comply with this policy when processing personal information on our behalf.
By continuing to use Degross Design and Innovation Ltd website you agree to the terms of this policy.
Degross Design and Innovation LTD may update it’s policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with the changes.
The personal information we may collect:
- Any personal information you provide by using the “contact” forms on Degross D&I Ltd’s web site including: name; e-mail; contact telephone; mobile; company; country
- Any personal information you provide when you contact us by telephone; e-mail, or otherwise.
- Any personal information you provide when signing documents; eg, contracts, NDA.
- Aggregate and specific information on what pages you access or visit on our web site, including
The purpose for which this information may be used:
- Send you requested information or deal with your enquiry;
- Fulfill and deliver design projects, and for billing purposes
- Contact or update you with product information, newsletters and other relevant and targeted promotional communications;
- Update you with information on new services; conferences, and seminars or events.
- Improve the content of our Web pages, or customize content and/or layout of our web pages so as to be more relevant for customers
- For website user processing research or analysis.
Disclosure of personal information:
- We may disclose personal data to selected third party affiliates and data processes for the purposes listed above.
- We may disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. However be aware that if you decline cookies it could affect the performance of the website and the information you are looking for.
- You can at any stage request not to receive any information from us in the future, by sending an e-mail, calling or clicking the “unsubscribe” button on marketing information.
- If you are located in the EEA you can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- You can request that we correct or remove any personal information which we hold about you.
Transferring Personal Information outside the EEA.
- We may transfer your information to a company outside of the EEA for the purposes of providing the services listed above.
- Personal information we hold may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or our suppliers.
Concerns or Complaints:
If you have any concerns or complaints relating to this policy, its subject matter, or the manner in which we collect, control and/or process your personal information, please do let us know by sending an email, writing to us or calling.
You can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can write to:
Degross Design&Innovation Ltd
98 Meadvale Road, London, W51NR
You can call: +44 (0)208 9910699.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal information has infringed the Regulation. In the UK, the relevant supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office.